My fiance had just gotten off her period and there

Patient

Q: My fiance had just gotten off her period and there was a lul for 3 days nothing then that first nnight after she got increadably sick to her stomack full on vomiting for a straight two nights. She has been bleeding fir an extra week now slightly crampy but barley there for her to notice. We have now been trying for the past half month to concieve and up to this point have been unsucessfull. She is curently working threw her last package of birthcontrole (ALYSENA 28) up until these last two weeks her cycels have been normal and easily predictable with a calander in hand. As i said it has been another full week of her bleeding after her period should have ended. We are both unsire and very scard that something more serious may be happening we have looked into it being other things but there has been more pointing towards oregnancy with her randomly craving the weirdest of foods ive never seen her eat to the extreame nausia she has been dealing with but also a very larg lack of wnergy or drive to do or push herself to far. Please respond we are both scard and are needing doctor help.

Symptoms:  Nausia, back pains, lack of energy, random food cravings
Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

It seems like your fiancee has some hormonal disturbances for which she needs to do a FSH/LH test done.
Based on the reports, further management can be decided.

Hope this was helpful,
Feel free to discuss further,