My fiance woke up this morning with purple dots on

Patient : My fiance woke up this morning with purple dots on his butt ,it looks like someone had took a marker and just hast dabbed it there there are quite a few and it really looked like marker to me so I took alcohol and hydrogen peroxide to clean it off and it's still there
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted your history of your fiance getting up with purple dots on his butt, appearing as i f done by a marker. Citalopram may not have caused this. The commonest reasons for such an appearance is due to the following: - Bugs of some nature in the bed (you may laugh at it but this is the most common reason). - It is possible that he must have sat yesterday at such a place where he might have contracted some allergy. It is better to take an antihistamine and consult your Doctor as his inspection can give you more insight into the problem to get a better diagnosis and probable treatment. I hope this answer helps.