My five year old has a low wbc and has for a long time?

Q: Hi I dont know if you can help me but i am at a loss? My son is 6 years old and since he was about 1 he started having nose bleeds, when these started they were quite heavy and nearly always in the middle of the night hw would wake up screaming and i would walk in to a dreadfull sight as he would be covered in blood these would last for sometimes 45mins. after these was becoming a regular occurance i went to the doctors for advice, they took blood and discouverd that his low white blood count was low and his hemoglobian and his iron. after sending me away with Iron medicine this situation continued. the doctor sent me to the ENT doctor who long story short dont the courteriseing about 5 times this worked for about 4 weeks each time then the nose bleeds started again.
After having a blood test every month and the results being the same they sent me to Oxford Hemafillia clinic where they took more blood and tested for a lot of things, this came back as NORMAL, but the att (time in which the blood takes to clot) was higher that normal. anyway his nose bleeds has almost stopped in that he hardly gets them maybe once or twice a month this is good as it was a few times a week.
We just had another blood test and the results are the same, i am being sent back to the pediatric doctor but i am very confused as to what this is? my doctor asked me today if my son had a scan?? to which i said no. Please can you give me some advice as i am very worried?

Kind regards

email address below