My Foreskin is wrinkled?

Q: Hey...
i'm david and i have some problems from last few weeks...
the problem is related to my penis ..i'm just 17 and my foreskin has weird wrinkle inside it also gives bad odor .. first of all i thought that it must be smegma but after sometimes i found that it's not smegma ...because it's not in lumps and also it is not white and cheesy .... i am so worried ... can you guys plz help me .... and yeah i also have some stripe around my penis head but when my penis erect it just look normal ... and also i have been cleaning it since i've found the problem....

Symptoms:  Symptoms:bad odor from penis,no pain,wrinkle skin,foreskin looks moist/watery,grey stuff around head of penis...