My friend developed a dash like thing on his leg

Patient : My friend developed a dash like thing on his leg few days after fishing at Mississippi river it blistered up and is spreading terrible itchiness losing sleep cause of it
Symptoms:  Rash itchy blistering spreading
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood your query about your friend. You're posting a good quality photograph would have helped me to answer in more appropriate way; yet, the information provided by you is indicating that there might have been brushed with some water creature with his leg causing blisters and terrible itching. I would advise you in such a situation to give him some antihistamine and apply liquid povidone iodine to the local area and surrounding skin to avoid secondary infection and take him to the Doctor / ER / Hospital ASAP. Hope this helps.