My friend had a miscarriage

Patient

Q: I think my best friend just had a miscarriage and this would be her 5th one please tell me there is a way to tell if it isnt

Symptoms:  Severe lower back pain and pressure abdominal cramps (she has had the back pain for week) (really bad pain in my back/stomach area, I'm bleeding like a freight train and I'm cramping really bad and I'm nauseous)-these are her exact words
Doctor

In case, your friend has a history of recent intercourse and missed periods, and a pregnancy confirmed, the symptoms surely indicates towards a miscarriage. However, it needs to be confirmed by an examination and an ultrasound. It is better to alarm her of her symptoms and ask her to see a doctor first and confirming it later to be a miscarriage or not, rather than coming to conclusion now itself and disappointing and stressing her out. The doctor would be the right person to explain the condition and put it forth in a scientifical and understandable way and prevent further miscarriages by treating her correctly.

Hope this helped.