My friend has a scab in her nose It's been

Patient

Q: My friend has a scab in her nose. It's been there for a week now. Could this have something to do with her hay fever?

Doctor

Q: I have my period and its like slimy blood clot like i gave birth 16 weeks ago. Is this normal at all its not like a n...

Q: I recently bought a 1 litre water bottle that you drink between 8-1 and then fill up and drink again between 1-6 (I w...

Q: My 19 month old granddaughter was a wonderful eater & now she will barely eat anything? I have started giving her...

Q: I was on birth control last month to get my hormones back in control before trying for a baby again. I took to from D...

Q: Hi, I have a skin rash/hives on my scalp, the back of my neck and ocassionally on the middle of my back since one an...

218

173

138

98