My friend has been losing her memory She is

Patient : My friend has been losing her memory . She is not old ,she's 19 years old . She'll forget her responsibilities ,she'll start doing something then she'll stop and forget why she's doing it . She has also been having seizers , I think she has a hemerage , I did a medical program at Rutgers medical school... But she can't afford to go to seek medical attention ,her insurance doesn't cover it ,and she is struggling at home .. Its a tough situation . she doesn't qualify for medicare either .. Is there any doctors that are willing to help . she's only 19
Symptoms:  Memory loss, seizers ,tumor ,hemerage ,forgetting task, memory