My friend smoked weed on halloween and then in november

Q: My friend smoked weed on halloween and then in november was put on birth control and the doctor had her do a urine test to check for like stds and she is scared about them finding out and telling her parents she has to go back to the doctors at the end of the week so my question is can they tell that she smoked? will they ask her or talk to her about it? and will they tell her parents? (my friend is 14 and she has only smoked a few times in the past year she does not do it anymore like its not a usual thing for her)

A:   Hi,

As your friend smoked weed one year back and didn't continue, that cannot be detected in present urine examination usually.
So, doctors may not ask about that now.
Better to avoid exposure to this type of smoking as that can affect the health.

Take care.