Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My friend took alegra and tussin and speed and now having a hard time breathing and staying awake.

My friend took alegra and tussin and speed and now having a hard time breathing and staying awake.

Patient: My friend took alegra and tussin and speed and now he says he is having a hard time breathing and stayingawake

Doctor: Hello,Your friend has taken a combination that may be dangerous. There may be respiratory depression .Without delay t ake him to ER as delay may lead to dangerous consequences.Hope you got meRegards

Patient: If he won’t go to the er then what

Doctor: Sorry it is an emergency. You have to go there . Can not be treated by on line physician