My friend travelled to Germany where she became ill She

Patient : My friend travelled to Germany where she became ill. She showed symptoms of fever and then the vomiting began as the fever receded. Now she has a cold sore looking group near her mouth. What could this be?
Symptoms:  Vomiting, cold sore, fever
My friend travelled to Germ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. A viral fever seems like the most common possibility. Here are the things that you can d o: Drink lots of water Take paracetamol for the fever Take Levocet once a day for 3 days for the rash If the rash not down in 3 days, see a Doctor. All the best.