My friend was drunk and had unprotected sex with a

Patient

Q: My friend was drunk and had unprotected sex with a female who said she used to have hpv? But I'm pretty sure it's not curable. How soon can he check for this std, and how soon will he get results back? Any and all information is appreciated he is freaking out

Symptoms:  No
Doctor

A:   Hi

Thanks for your query and concern for your friend, who got drunk and got an unprotected sex with a female who says she has HPV.
It is impossible to predict when the tests will become positive.
Hence I would suggest you to get the STD panel tests after consulting a Venereologist.

Hope this helps you.