My friend was drunk and had unprotected sex with a

Patient : My friend was drunk and had unprotected sex with a female who said she used to have hpv? But I'm pretty sure it's not curable. How soon can he check for this std, and how soon will he get results back? Any and all information is appreciated he is freaking out
Symptoms:  No
Doctor :   Hi Thanks for your query and concern for your friend, who got drunk and got an unprotected sex with a female who says she has HPV. It is impossible to predict when the tests will become positive. Hence I would suggest you to get the STD panel tests after consulting a Venereologist. Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: I am a 55 year old male. I get a pounding headache while trying to have intercourse just before ejackulation

Q: I was having sex the other day and when I ejaculated my chest felt like it was going to come off of my body. Now my c...

Q: Hello Dr, I hyperventilate alot of over mastrubation. Like 10 minutes or so per 'session'. After that, I get real diz...

Q: Dear dr...i had consulted u earlier also exposyres were very low penetrative sex niether oral nor ana...

Q: If I have oral gonorrhea, can I give it to my partner by performing fellatio on him?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon