My friends smoked weed out of a bowl twice and

Q: My friends smoked weed out of a bowl twice and now she has serious chest pain and feels awful and she has never felt like this before. What do you think it could be and what can she do to feel better? The pain is a 7 out of 10 and it hurts really bad to breathe

Symptoms:  Dizzy, nauseous

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

With chest pain radiating to arm and breathlessness on walking, Cardiac Chest Pain is the most probable diagnosis. However, Acid reflux and Muscular pain needs to be kept in consideration.
It is important to differentiate between the all as the treatment course is entirely different.
The Muscular chest pain is dull and diffuse and any movement aggravates it. It is usually continuous and not intermittent like Cardiac Chest Pain. Cardiac chest pain is severe and crushing in nature. It increases on activity like walking, exercising. It often radiates to left arm, shoulder and nape of neck.
So, first of all you should get an ECG and Chest X-ray done. If the ECG and Chest Xray are normal, the pain is probably Muscular or due to Acid reflux.
For acid reflux, i would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone once a day.
For cardiac evaluation of chest pain an ECHO and Treadmill Test (TMT) are indicated. If any abnormality is found, then an angiography should be performed.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy