My full body is iching and am using Locoid

Patient

Q: My full body is iching and am using Locoid lipocream as someone said me to use this i just want to know that is this medicine is good?

My full body is iching and ...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

Generalized itch can be due to number of reasons like
1)Diabetes Mellitus
2 ) Thyroid dysfunction
3 ) Anaemia
4)Liver or kidney disease
5)Atopic dermatitis: characterised b generalized dryness of the skin with itching.

I would advise you to get your Blood sugar levels, thyroid profile, Absolute Eosinophil count, liver function and kidney function test done.
I would recommend you to stop using this cream as it is steroid containing cream.
Till the reports come, you may take antihistaminics like levocetirizine.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you.
You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps.

Take care