My gf gave be a blow job and when i

Patient : My gf gave be a blow job and when i came she got a bit on her hands but rinsed her hands and dried them but im panicking a bit about possible pregnancy
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. According to the sexual exposure you had, there is no evidence o f intercourse so she won't get pregnant. To get pregnant, females ovum needs to get sperm from the male. In your description, there is no such evidence. Since you had the blowjob and no intercourse, so there are no chances she can get pregnant. However, I would advise you to play safe and use contraception if you go for intercourse and related activities. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.