Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My GF had the period 1 week before but during

My GF had the period 1 week before but during

Patient: My GF had the period 1 week before but during the last days she got too much blood coming, we had the unprotected sex approx 10-15 days before, so this is the sign of pregnancy or not, because normally she is not having so much blood coming during her period days & someone in her family told that this might be the sign of pregnancy.

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting us about your health care.I can understand your concerns.The chances of pregnanc y are not there in her case as she had her period after sex.Usually during periods endometrium is shed off, so there is no space to implant embryo.Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.Regards