My gf is suffering from abdominal and back pain it

Patient : My gf is suffering from abdominal and back pain it all started after having the cold. She states she feels a kind of cramp from stomach that reaches her back in between shoulder blades. We already went to a Clinic and Hospital they ran Xrays, Urinalysis, Blood Tests even a Nebulizer and everything comes out Okay. Discharge papers state Bronchitis and Gastritis. She received and Antibiotic and another the same as Zantac. She has taken it as presxribed but the discomfort is still there. She no longer has cough but she says that she feels like she is bloated as if she needed to burp and/or has an excess of gas. She is unable to burp or release any pressure buildup. We have tried Laxatives and Stool softners thinking it could be symptoms of Constipation... We are just desperate to see if any one has any different takes on this. Its been exactly a week already since symptoms started and 4 days since we were at the Hospital. She hasnt been able to get better
Symptoms:  Pain/Cramps at opening of Stomach that leads to the back in between the shoulder blades. Feeling bloated and excess of gas. Unable to release any pressure buildup.