My girl and I recently had sexual intercurse on February

Patient: My girl and I recently had sexual intercurse on February 9th 2015 , I did cum inside her sorry I don’t know how else to say it . And her period comes every 25 she already missed 2 days this whole week she has had really bad cramps but no periods we are wondering what to expect and how far is the pregnancy by now

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.If you have had sexual unprotected intercourse on 9th Feb, then she was in her fertile period for sure and the chances of getting pregnant are really high. As she has missed her periods by 2 days now, it is suggested that she should wait for at least 7 days post-period to check for pregnancy with a urine pregnancy test. In the meantime if the periods start, then that would ensure that she has not conceived during the cycle, else if the urine pregnancy test comes positive, then pregnancy is certain.Hope this helps.Regards