My girlfriend an I tried to have sex last night

Patient: My girlfriend an I tried to have sex last night and I couldnt penatrate her. When I tried my penis kept bending. Is it me not being hard enough

Doctor: You seem to worry about problems of erection.Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common type of male sexual dysfunction. It is when a man has trouble getting or keeping an erection. ED becomes more common as you get older. But it’s not a natural part of aging. Some people have trouble speaking with their doctors about sex. But if you have ED, you should tell your doctor. ED can be a sign of health problems. It may mean your blood vessels are clogged. It may mean you have nerve damage from diabetes. If you don’t see your doctor, these problems will go untreated. Your doctor can offer several new treatments for ED. For many men, the answer is as simple as taking a pill. Getting more exercise, losing weight, or stopping smoking may also help. In case the problem persists, consult a doctor or an HCP at a GUM clinic.Hope this helps.