October 16, 2018

My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship

Patient: My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. She has no problem orgasming with me but cannot finish alone and it causes immense constant pains. Is there something to worr about?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Pain during orgasm may occur because of causes like vaginal or pelvic infection, neurological problems, clitoral hypersensitivity etc.As she is having severe pain, better let her get evaluated.By clinical and neurological examinations and ultrasound, the possible cause of her problem can be identified and treated.Take care.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No

READ THIS NEXT

×
Show