My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex yesterday We both

Patient

Q: My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex yesterday. We both are 18 and we had oral sex and there was absolutely no penetration. All that happened was me rubbing my penis on her clitoris and she grinding on the shaft of my penis. Later I ejaculated on her stomach. I wiped it off almost momentarily. After 12 hours she had an upset stomach with nausea. She worries she is pregnant. How likely is it for her to be pregnant? Her period would normally begin in 10 days or so.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

As there was no direct ejaculation, the possibility of pregnancy is less.
Upper abdominal pain and nausea can be seen due to other conditions like gastritis.
Possibly antacids can help in decreasing the symptom.
If you want to rule out the possibility of pregnancy, please wait till her expected date of periods.
If she misses her date, let her go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care.