My girlfriend and i have been having unprotected sex for

Patient : My girlfriend and i have been having unprotected sex for a little over a month now. Recently i had a cut on my penis just under the head that i thought was from dry sex. Then i noticed a few whit bumps appear above it. My girlfriend got tested and she showed up clean and then i thought i was fine but 2 more red bumbs appeared on top of my penis. They simce have gone down and one scabbed over. now about a week after all this happened i noticed today that my scrotum is a little puffed out with a few clear bumps just barely appearing on it. I also had for about 2 days sore butt cheeks and the back of my thighs which i read was a symptom of herpes. Do you think this is what i have? and if i do how come my girlfriend did not test positive for it?
Symptoms:  Red bumbs on penis-Not grouped together. Spre butt cheeks and back of thighs-almost feels like sunburn. Cut just under head of penis