My girlfriend and I have been together for 10 months

Patient : My girlfriend and I have been together for 10 months now, we both have tried having sex but there is one problem, I lose my erection. I am 21 and I don't have a problem getting an erection while masterbating. When my girlfriend and I are together and my underwear is on I don't have a problem, but when it comes off I lose the erection. I would love to be able to share this loving bond with her. Do you have any tips and ideas on how to get or keep an erection?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, You seem to be facing an erectile dysfunction which is classicall y related to performance anxiety. As you are able to achieve erection while masturbating in private and also when your pants are on, so it rules out any organic cause per se and the cause hence is more psychological and emotional. The most common cause in youth of your age is performance anxiety during the actual act of sex regarding the partner's reaction to your actions and ways of performing sex. The most simplest way to loose this anxiety and boost your confidence , not just your alone but your partner's as well is to involve yourself in foreplay activities which can help allay initial anxiety regarding sex and towards each other and making you feel more comfortable towards each other. Also, it shall promote trust and mutual bonding further and also assist in lubrication of the vagina before the intercourse which as vaginal dryness is again another known cause of failed intercourse or issues with maintenance of erection. These are the common remedies, which need and should be tried first before opting for medications. I hope i have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good sexual health, Regards