My girlfriend and I used condoms We checked for holes

Patient : My girlfriend and I used condoms. We checked for holes and there were none. She has had no symptoms of pregnancy other than a little spotting and cramps, but also if her period is on track it should come in the next couple days. Should we be worried about these cramps and spotting?
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. No need to worry about the cramps and spotting. It's quite common and may occur due to multiple reasons like hormonal changes as well. Until she misses a period and the UPT test comes positive, until then nothing to worry. Hope this helps. Wish you a good health.