My girlfriend and I were doing sexual activities, and she is scared of pregnancy.

Patient : My girlfriend and I were doing sexual activities, and she was wearing leggings, I was in my thick underwear. She is scared she is pregnant. Is it possible even though our amount of clothing we had on was a lot and I didn't ejaculate?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I can understand your concern. The chances of pregnancy are very less with this type of s exual activities. So do not take any stress and please do safe sex in the future. Hope it was useful. Regards