Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My girlfriend and I were doing sexual activities, and she is scared of pregnancy.

My girlfriend and I were doing sexual activities, and she is scared of pregnancy.

Patient: My girlfriend and I were doing sexual activities, and she was wearing leggings, I was in my thick underwear. She is scared she is pregnant. Is it possible even though our amount of clothing we had on was a lot and I didn’t ejaculate?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I can understand your concern.The chances of pregnancy are very less with this type of s exual activities.So do not take any stress and please do safe sex in the future.Hope it was useful.Regards