Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My girlfriend and I were fooling around

My girlfriend and I were fooling around

Patient: My girlfriend anfand were fooling around. I was rubbing my girlfriend’s vagina with my penis. Then we both moved a certain and I accidentally entered her. Only with the tip. I believe i had precum on me but that was it.. But I hadn’t cum at all. it was only for a second. We immediately stopped And got off each other. Is she pregnant? Could she be? What do I do?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is nothing to worry about her getting pregnant if you are sure that the contact w as only for a second and there was no ejaculation. She is safe from pregnancy. But next time always use a condom whenever you attempt a foreplay or an intercourse as well.Hope this helped.Regards