Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My girlfriend and I were fooling around the other day

My girlfriend and I were fooling around the other day

Patient: My girlfriend and I were fooling around the other day. I put the penile tip into her vagina then removed it in a matter of seconds. I did not ejaculate but there may have been a presence of pre ejaculate. She just finished her period two days before this happened. We’re both very nervous that she could be pregnant. We were very unsafe and didn’t use contraceptives. Is there a chance of pregnancy? And if so how high is the chance? Thank you

Doctor: There is aa small chance of pregnancy.The incident you described is a low risk but not zero risk incident.If you r girlfriend has her period as usual, there should be no concerns about conception. If you have any doubts, an over the counter pregnancy test can be done in 7 days for full reassurance.