Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My girlfriend and I were having sex, then I ejaculated

My girlfriend and I were having sex, then I ejaculated

Patient: My girlfriend and I were having sex, then I ejaculated after I pulled out. She performed oral sex on me for about 10-15 minutes, then I inserted my penis back inside her. Is there a good chance she will be pregnant?EDIT:I did not ejaculate a second time when oral was performed.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.If there was any remnants of spermatozoa during vaginal int ercourse and if your girlfriend was around the time of her ovulation during that period, there is some possibly of pregnancy.If she misses her next expected date of periods, let her go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.Take care