My girlfriend and I were in the pool and I

Patient : My girlfriend and I were in the pool and I had boxers and a swim suit on and she had her swim suit on. She started rubbing her clit against my shaft and I pre came a little bit, but before we swam I peed. There was absolutely no intercourse or vaginal penetration during this and she is still a virgin. The water was chlorinated too. Is there a chance she's pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood your elucidate history. With the conditions of covered parts that too in a water pool, preg nancy is not just possible. The sperms are not know to swim in a pool (on a lighter vain). So nothing to worry about pregnancy. All the best.