My girlfriend and I were in the pool and I

Patient

Q: My girlfriend and I were in the pool and I had boxers and a swim suit on and she had her swim suit on. She started rubbing her clit against my shaft and I pre came a little bit, but before we swam I peed. There was absolutely no intercourse or vaginal penetration during this and she is still a virgin. The water was chlorinated too. Is there a chance she's pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Hi.

Read and understood your elucidate history.
With the conditions of covered parts that too in a water pool, pregnancy is not just possible.
The sperms are not know to swim in a pool (on a lighter vain).
So nothing to worry about pregnancy.

All the best.