My girlfriend and I were nervous about pregnancy I put

Patient : My girlfriend and I were nervous about pregnancy. I put the tip of my penis in her vagina for a second then pulled it out. I did not ejaculate and she's not on birth control. It was a heat of the moment thing. Should I be nervous she's pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, If you have just entered the vagina with your penile tip for a se cond and there has been no ejaculate or even pre-cum as i can understand, then there is really no chance of any pregnancy at all. There is no actual need for an emergency contraceptive measure is this case either. DRY HUMPING or penile tip insertion without any ejaculate cannot get her pregnant as no sperms are being ejaculated for the ovum to be fertilised. It is suggested that you should b practicing barrier contraception during such activities, if pregnancy is not desired, it shall allay you of the anxiety associated with accidental pregnancy issues. I hope i have answered the query in detail for you, Wishing you safe sexual practices, Regards