Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My girlfriend cleaned out her vagina immediately after ejection

My girlfriend cleaned out her vagina immediately after ejection

Patient: My girlfriend cleaned out her vagina immediately as after ejaculated in her, we do not want a baby. What are our chances

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Cleaning of vagina after unprotected intercourse will not reduce the chances of pregnan cy as ejaculation occurs deep inside the vagina and cannot be reversed once the effect is done. In case it was her ovulation time roughly around day 10 to day 18 of her cycle, the chances are too high. In case she misses her next cycle, rule out pregnancy with a pregnancy test and act accordingly.Vaginal cleaning or douching is also not healthy and can lead to infections. Do not do it.Hope this helped.Regards