My girlfriend got cum on her hand thew most of it. Chances of pregnancy.

Patient : My girlfriend got cum on her hand thew most of it in trash got 5 wet baby wipes and cleaned the rest of her hand. Then proceeded cleaning her vagina is it possible she can get pregnant.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is no chance of pregnancy in your case, with contact with pre-ejaculate in the hand and then to the vagina.Note that natural pregnancy happens only when there is an insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by ejaculation. Do not worry about pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards.