My girlfriend has been saying no to sex for the past six weeks now what can I do?

Q: Ive been out with my girlfriend for a year now and she doesn't like sex anymore, she used to alot, but up until these past 6 weeks , we havnt done anything intimate together. I've tried numerous different ways, i jus get the same answer "no" or "not in the mood tonight maybe another day". I keep trying but still nothing new , i was then hoping she came on to me but she hasn't done that recently either. The other day i asked her is it me she had a problem with because sometimes i feel that its gotta be me if she doesn't want to, but all she says is its herself , i asked why and she keeps sayin she doesn't no it just is, she said if i could do something about it i would. Like i said she didn't used to be like this. This is the only downfall of the relationship at the moment the love is there and most of the time happy its just that one main factor, that needs to be addressed soon or i am in fear that we will brake up sooner or later. Any help on this urgent matter, i will be very grateful, cheers.