My girlfriend has just gotten off the Birth Control Pill

Patient : My girlfriend has just gotten off the Birth Control Pill. She been getting pregnancy symptoms but has had her period twice this month. Could she be pregant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If your girlfriend has got her periods two times after the last Intercourse, there is no chance of pregnancy. However, if it was before the intercourse, then you will have to do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations to rule out pregnancy. Hope this was helpful. Regards