My girlfriend has never had sex before We tried almost

Q: My girlfriend has never had sex before. We tried almost a week about, but I only got the head of the penis in before she made me stop being it was too painful. I didn't go all the way in nor did I ejaculate. I did have pre cum though. I'm afraid that she might be pregnant. What is the chance that she could be pregnant?

Thanks for the query to ATD,

Well yes there may be a chance of pregnancy as there was pre cum over the penis head and pre cum can contain live sperms, even though there was no complete penetration but the possible deposition of pre cum over vaginal lips and introitus can increase chances of pregnancy. It is advisable that she should take an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hrs of the sexual act to prevent from likely pregnancy. I hope i have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,