My girlfriend has recently been diagnosed with pneumonia and pleurisy

Patient : My girlfriend has recently been diagnosed with pneumonia and pleurisy . She has been back to hospital over last 2 days as she has a pulling pain in her left lung.tests have gone back clear and it has been stated that the pain is her body healing itself . She is now Up and about but this afternoon has brought on a high temperature and the shakes and a bad headache . Does she need to back to hospital . She is a non drinker and non smoker