My girlfriend is pregnant from five weeks what I

Patient

Q: Sir my girlfriend is pregnant from five weeks what I do plese except lain

Doctor

If you are sure that she is pregnant, consult a gynecologist. The doctor will have to do an examination and a scan for confirming the pregnancy.In case you wish to continue the pregnancy, folic acid supplements and routine investigations of blood, urine, blood glucose has to be done. Follow up monthly visits are needed.In case you do not wish to continue the pregnancy, discuss termination options with your doctor.Never attempt termination without medical supervision, it will be dangerous and lead to untoward complications.
Hope this helped.
Regards.