My girlfriend might be pregnant

Patient : My girlfriend might be pregnant and we cannot afford a kid right now. She took two tests and one was negative and the other was hard to tell or fuzzy. She has some of the symptoms i just need some help
Symptoms:  Missed period, fatigue, nausea
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. We understand how distressing this may be for the both of you. The best way to determine if your girlfriend is pregnant is to encourage her to go to her doctor for an examination and conduct a pregnancy test. This will provide a more accurate result and help you determine with certainty whether she is pregnant or not. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com