My girlfriend might be pregnant

Patient : Me and my girlfriend had sexual intercourse on the 2nd of last month. She got her full normal period on the 11th. This month she has only experienced light red spotting. Chance she could be pregnant?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that she may not have become pregnant since she had her period after sexual intercourse. Her light period that she is experiencing may be due to a hormonal fluctuation in her natural menstrual cycle. If you would like to be certain that she is not pregnant, encourage her to go to her doctor to be examined and have a pregnancy test performed. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com