My girlfriend took a pregnancy test originally it read negat

Patient

Q: My girlfriend took a pregnancy test. originally it read negative. After the 5 minute wait. But two hours later there was a line that appeared indicating pregnancy. I've read of things called evaporation lines. But have also read mixed interpretations of this. From you should immediately throw the test away and ignore it after the 5 minute period. To positive is positive my friend. So I guess my question is. Are evap lines a legitimate thing? Or should I start saving for a crib?

Doctor