My girlfriend usually gets her period every 5 weeks But

Patient

Q: My girlfriend usually gets her period every 5 weeks. But rarely she has a 6 week cycle. It's now need 6 weeks and 2days with no period, but some cramping. We are sexually active, use condoms, and I never ejaculate inside her. What are the chances she is pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes.
As you are using contraception and as there was no ejaculation, the possibility of pregnancy is less.
Sometimes pre-ejaculate fluid can contain few spermatozoa and that can lead to pregnancy rarely.
To rule out that possibility please go for urine pregnancy test once.

Hope this helps.
Take care.