My girlfriend was nauseous last night and was dizzy earlier.

Patient : My girlfriend was nauseous last night and was dizzy earlier we have not had sex but i have fingured her i am very cautious when it comes to that but i could have had pre ejuactlation on my finger is it possible that she is pregnant or is it her period?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Her symptoms of dizziness and nausea a re not related to the fingering. For pregnancy to occur, intercourse is mandatory and ejaculation inside vagina is needed. Even if you had precum on your fingers, it can't cause pregnancy. Moreover, precum does not have any viable semen. So please do not worry. Hope this was helpful, Regards.