My girlfriend's period? Also, is she at high risk of pregnancy?

Patient

Q: My girlfriend was bleeding out of her vagina for a a day so we figured she was on her period. The next day, it stopped. Was this not her period? What happened?
We had unprotected sex (kind of) a day or two later. I didn't even come close to ejaculating and I was only in for maybe 10 seconds (sorry if that's a little graphic). Of course, there was most likely prejaculation fluid that came out and I know that some studies show that there are semen in it and some studies show there are not.
There was a little bit of spermicide in her and on my penis when this happened.
She is on birth control though (for cramps) but she forgot to take it for 2 or 3 days.
Are we at high risk of her being pregnant? She is very worried and says she just has an eerie feeling that she is. I don't know why though.
I'm just looking for information, if there was no heckling or advice-giving that would be great. Thanks for reading! Hope you can help!

Doctor