My grand father took a sample of this seretide and

Patient

Q: My grand father took a sample of this seretide and his body becomes stronger than before for one day. His breathing was okay. We thought this medicine was a good for him thats why we bought this even if this is expensive compared to the ventolin. Until now, his breathing was okay. He no longer experience asthma.
My question is, we did not consult a doctor, nor made a prescription from the doctor. We'll just tagging on to my uncle. In short my Grand father took this said medecine w/o prescription. Is this dangerous?

Symptoms:  Asthma, shortness of breathing
Doctor