My grandmother (around 76 years old) suffered a stroke a

Q: My grandmother (around 76 years old) suffered a stroke a few days back resulting in paralysis of the right side with speech also being severely affected. She previously had suffered an attack four years back which was probably a milder manifestation as she almost completely recovered from it with no medication. She also suffers from heart related ailments, diabetes, and hypertension. Local doctors have stated that the damage is severe, however as a second opinion I would like to know what are her percentage chances of recovery. Will she ever be able to communicate at least, since she understands everything, but is unable to respond. Any help or suggestions from your side would be very much appreciated. Thank you

Symptoms:  Paralysis on the right side with speech impairment