My grandmother went it for a small surgury to remove

Patient : My grandmother went it for a small surgury to remove a small tumor on her kidney to have it checked . She walked into the hospital . After the surgury since she woke up from being put ünder she's had trouble breathing swallowing has no appetite and is extremely tired and barly has enough energy to talk. Could this be for a bad dose of anstesia . Should I bring her back to a different hospital instead of he rehab center. Thnk you
Symptoms:  Tiredness no energy no appetite trouble breathing