My grandmother's sudden delirium

Patient

Q: Last night during a family dinner my grandmother have suddenly experienced some sort of delirium.
We first noticed it when she confused my brother with her nephew, she talked about how pretty his mother was,
although my mother was right there with us. She was fine before.
Since then she have complained about a non-exiting "Factory" near her house and seeing men with white clothes running around.
She's 90 and was coughing a lot for the past day. As far as we know she doesn't have Alzheimer. We are afraid of taking her to the hospital cause we think the stress might worsen the
situation.
What should we do?

Symptoms:  Delirium, dementia, coughing
Doctor