My guy is 26 and I have a hard time

Q: My guy is 26 and I have a hard time getting him aroused. He used to jump on me the first two weeks we were together, but ever since we moved in a new apartment together, that changed. I ask him about it and he says he doesn't feel the need to have sex all the time. Now we go 2-3 weeks without having it, and he doesn't like to make out anymore. To make matters worse, when I walk around the house without pants on, he tells me to put some pants on "because it's not appropriate, and the neighbors could see me. We're in the third floor and the only open window shows a view of apartment building so far away that you'd have to use binoculars to see me. I'm a skinny naturally blonde girl who has never had a problem attracting a guy before, or keeping them attracted. Every time I go near his junk he gets startled and basically tells me to leave it alone. He has a hard time getting hard and staying hard so I think this might be part of the problem, that he may be embarrassed. He doesn't like to be kissed on the neck either, I'm not even talking about hickies. He claims he wants to marry me so this is all very confusing. I don't think he's gay because I caught him flirting with another girl. I think any normal guy would be happy to go with me. He's not on any medications so that can't be a factor. I need help, what are your thoughts?

On reading the detailed history that you have furnished, we believe that you should find out the reason for this. Usual reasons for this can be depression or some other mental illness or having another girlfriend.

Kindly talk to him calmly and ask what is bothering him and if could help find a solution to his problem. If it is the problem of not able to maintain an erection or getting hard, tell him that there are ways to treat it, avoid smoking and alcohol. Reduce stress and have a healthy diet. In case he refuses to talk and still avoids you, convince him to see a psychiatrist who could talk to him and help him deal with the problems of life. Since he is keen on marrying you, you must do your best to get things normal. Even after these efforts if he tries to shrug away from you and hesitates to seek help, then the problem could be another woman or his loss of interest towards you. Try gaining his attention and shower him with love, despite all measures if things do not work.

Hope this helped.