My hair is damaged in one large spot on one

Patient : My hair is damaged in one large spot on one side of head including facial hair
Symptoms:  Hi I have a long ongoing condition with my hair on just a part of one side of my head and the same side of my beard on my cheek, the hair on this side in the affected area is seemingly dry, kinky, lighter in color and also can be pulled out without feeling it, I dont pull it but it can be pulled out with ease and seemingly every hair in the area is like that with a black bulb/ end on it, has been going on since approx 14 years of age hair seems to regrow but not any healthier then before, rest of my scalp/facial hair is especially thick and in great condition the affected area seems to be from back top left side of my head coming forward and wiser to temple area and also facial hair on left cheek