Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My hair is falling from last 2 years I haven

My hair is falling from last 2 years I haven

Patient: My hair is falling from last 2 years. I haven tried lots of things to stop this hair fall e.g hair massages with natural hair oils, multivitamins and iron tabletsI am 16 years old almostI never use straighteners or curl my hairI only use hair dryer sometimesI use baby shampooAnd my hair is very dry so I started using dove conditionerOther than this I don’t use any other productI don’t have any stressed either and I eat very healthy

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Have you seen a Doctor. There are some conditions that cause harifall. These are hormona l changes. Or infections.Get another opinion to see if both Doctors concur. Hope this helps you. All the best.